Easy Start Guide For Heavy Metal

21Hemispheres12

Old Member
Trying to learn prog metal songs by tabs feels like you’re just looking at a giant math problem. I also enjoying spending hours learning one minute of a 13 minute long song.

HANGAR18

Modifications are not "Upgrades".
Do you need put on a special costume to play metal, or is anyone who wants to allowed to do it?

Like, could an all-dentist or lawyer band in business suits be a metal band after work without having to change into black leather and chains?

'Cause I have these friends...

"You forgot to mention an all-doctor band."

"I think metal would violate their Hippocratic oath."

Everyone already wears a costume.

Whoa... that's deep. :p

Wakester

Re Member
Ach, too bad. Didn't know that. Youtube makes it looks like they have an album coming out imminently though.
I believe they found a new guitar player and were touring up until 2020 with just 2 girls. Have you seen the videos with them and Rob from Judas Priest? There are a few on YouTube.

Herr Squid

I was severely impressed
I believe they found a new guitar player and were touring up until 2020 with just 2 girls. Have you seen the videos with them and Rob from Judas Priest? There are a few on YouTube.

Haven't seen that, but they were brought back to my attention recently when Rob from Zombie was sticking up for them on some social media or other.