Easy Start Guide For Heavy Metal

Trying to learn prog metal songs by tabs feels like you’re just looking at a giant math problem. I also enjoying spending hours learning one minute of a 13 minute long song.

Do you need put on a special costume to play metal, or is anyone who wants to allowed to do it?

Like, could an all-dentist or lawyer band in business suits be a metal band after work without having to change into black leather and chains?

'Cause I have these friends...

"You forgot to mention an all-doctor band."

"I think metal would violate their Hippocratic oath."

Everyone already wears a costume.

Whoa... that's deep. :p

Ach, too bad. Didn't know that. Youtube makes it looks like they have an album coming out imminently though.
I believe they found a new guitar player and were touring up until 2020 with just 2 girls. Have you seen the videos with them and Rob from Judas Priest? There are a few on YouTube.

I believe they found a new guitar player and were touring up until 2020 with just 2 girls. Have you seen the videos with them and Rob from Judas Priest? There are a few on YouTube.

Haven't seen that, but they were brought back to my attention recently when Rob from Zombie was sticking up for them on some social media or other.

Back