Early B-day present

You should send me her number so I can text her links to guitars for sale in the middle of the night. It's a little invasive but, I've got an almost 85% success rating.

heh, she'd probably not mind, especially since I told her the tale of the White Westie.

Get on this! I need him texting a few more people so I don't get so many!

Whether my wife has anything in mind, I have no idea, but I think she knows that buying a guitar for me is difficult without my input...
Make it less difficult then. Take her someplace that has some guitars you might like, try a few and tell her which one(s) are cool. I got a SAS some months after such an outing and then got surprised sometime later with an arch top. By then she became fearless and a few years later spied a stray Westie and grabbed it.

Make it less difficult then. Take her someplace that has some guitars you might like, try a few and tell her which one(s) are cool. I got a SAS some months after such an outing and then got surprised sometime later with an arch top. By then she became fearless and a few years later spied a stray Westie and grabbed it.

Few wives are as rad as yours though...

My wife asks me as a special day is coming up if I have found one I want so she can buy it for me. When I tell her I haven't, she tells me to get a move on...o_O

LUCKY...In my best Napoleon Dynamite voice;).

Back