Early B-day present

Couldn't think of a better way to celebrate the big 5-0 with a beautiful Prs!
As far as you having a problem? I highly doubt it :)

Safely arrived. :) Please forgive the pic quality. Poor lighting and since I'm fighting a tooth ache just really not into trying to fix it.:( It is really a bit darker than the pic is showing. Cheers guys!

ynEmGH3.jpg

I guess this is the one thing about getting old that doesn't suck. The 25th Ann. Custom 22 Semi Hollow LTD in the (terrible!) picture in my avatar, was my 50th Birthday present. That guitar is hard to photo well because it's a darker blue, but it has a beautiful 10 top.

Yours is AWESOME! Congrats!!!

Nice!

My 50th is coming up shortly (ugh, far too shortly!), but I have no special guitar purchases in mind - I'm saving up for Experience 2018, but also dealing with a raft of house repairs/upgrades, which thankfully were not erased or added to as a result of Irma (minor lanai screen frame repair needed, but I can do that myself - already did most of it, actually).

Whether my wife has anything in mind, I have no idea, but I think she knows that buying a guitar for me is difficult without my input...

Whether my wife has anything in mind, I have no idea, but I think she knows that buying a guitar for me is difficult without my input...

You should send me her number so I can text her links to guitars for sale in the middle of the night. It's a little invasive but, I've got an almost 85% success rating.

You should send me her number so I can text her links to guitars for sale in the middle of the night. It's a little invasive but, I've got an almost 85% success rating.
heh, she'd probably not mind, especially since I told her the tale of the White Westie.

The darker top with the lighter rim looks so classy. Interested in your comparison of this and the stripped 58.
Got to spend some time playing it yesterday. Compared to the stripped 58 it is definitely heavier in weight. Sound wise I would say it has more clarity. But the stripped 58 seems to have more mids. I like em both. They each kinda do their own thing. The 594 seems to respond more to the dynamics of my picking than the 58 but I ain't going to kick the 58 out of bed. ;)

Got to spend some time playing it yesterday. Compared to the stripped 58 it is definitely heavier in weight. Sound wise I would say it has more clarity. But the stripped 58 seems to have more mids. I like em both. They each kinda do their own thing. The 594 seems to respond more to the dynamics of my picking than the 58 but I ain't going to kick the 58 out of bed. ;)

My wife has flat out said she won't try to surprise me with a guitar.

My wife has flat out said she won't try to surprise me with a guitar.

Consider yourself lucky...my wife flat out said she would kill me with my guitar if I buy another one...I believe her.

Consider yourself lucky...my wife flat out said she would kill me with my guitar if I buy another one...I believe her.
My wife asks me as a special day is coming up if I have found one I want so she can buy it for me. When I tell her I haven't, she tells me to get a move on...o_O

My wife asks me as a special day is coming up if I have found one I want so she can buy it for me. When I tell her I haven't, she tells me to get a move on...o_O

Here you go!

Back