Drunk Ordering....

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
.....but here is the thing. . . I ain't even drunk! I gotta stop floating around places where I can buy stuff from home.

I have been using Fender or Dunlap celluloid medium picks for just about as long as I have been playing. Saw these on the US PRS store online and my finger just hit BUY. It is a disease I tell you!

PicksCelluloidAbalone_1000x.jpg

And, of course, I couldn't just get a dozen of them to see how I felt about them.....OHHH NOOOOO......I had to go with the SEVENTY TWO pack! Having NEVER used one in my life. So, I guess I will have a lot of leftover giveaways if I end up not being into them..... o_O

And, of course, I couldn't just get a dozen of them to see how I felt about them.....OHHH NOOOOO......I had to go with the SEVENTY TWO pack! Having NEVER used one in my life. So, I guess I will have a lot of leftover giveaways if I end up not being into them..... o_O
You what????? 72 picks of a kind you’ve never played before????:eek:

Otherwise, I understand the drunk/not drunk ordering. Imagine how hard it was explaining the life sized Julie Bowen poster I ordered for my music room!

You what????? 72 picks of a kind you’ve never played before????:eek:

Otherwise, I understand the drunk/not drunk ordering. Imagine how hard it was explaining the life sized Julie Bowen poster I ordered for my music room!

“Music room”. Riiight...

As long as the room is sound proof...what’s the difference?

Postage is better value :)

“Music room”. Riiight...

I outsmarted her on this one. I put it on the door. She never comes in the music room, and even if she sticks her head in there, she can't see the inside of the door, so she doesn't know it's there. Pretty proud of myself for this one.

As long as the room is sound proof...what’s the difference?

hmmm, not soundproof, but close enough. ;)

Back