Drunk Europa

Draconomics

Fearless Papa of The Brethren of the Crust
Just like the title says...recorded one late night, testing plugins and some sgear settings (I think this was sgear). I dont think I've ever posted any guitar recordings yet, so here we go....warts and all! I know there's a ginormous bum note towards the end that just makes me cringe. I think im drunk right now...cant embed this thing right to save my life.

</iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href=" " title="Monado" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Monado</a> · <a href=" " title="Europa (half asleep cover)" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Europa (half asleep cover)</a></div>

What backing track did you use for this?
I honestly cant remember...theres a few I've downloaded thru the years. I'm pretty sure I found it on Youtube. I actually have one I made myself, but never finished it. I do make my own, especially Rush tracks because...well, sometimes there arent any for any song that isnt Tom Sawyer or Closer to the Heart.

I honestly cant remember...theres a few I've downloaded thru the years. I'm pretty sure I found it on Youtube. I actually have one I made myself, but never finished it. I do make my own, especially Rush tracks because...well, sometimes there arent any for any song that isnt Tom Sawyer or Closer to the Heart.
There are other Rush songs? Have you alerted Classic Rock Radio?

There are other Rush songs? Have you alerted Classic Rock Radio?
I know, right? When I hear something like New World Man on the radio, its like a bigfoot sighting.

BTW, you know how people think aliens or men in black are following them? I believe Tom Petty is following me. I made a chart once to mathematically determine the odds of hearing a Tom Petty song randomly on the radio at any given time. There are three Classic Rock stations in my area (96.9 The Eagle, 98 Rock, 93.7 The River). Due to his obscene 14 singles that are in standard rotation on classic rock radio, he is by far the most likley to be played at any arbitrary time. Yes, over Zeppelin, over Elton John, over The Beatles. I think I calculated a 1 in 40 shot to hear a Tom Petty song, and on many occasions you will hear two Tom Petty songs on two different stations at the same time. One time I hit the trifecta, three different Tom Petty songs played on three different stations AT THE SAME TIME. It was like I won the paranoia lottery.

I know, right? When I hear something like New World Man on the radio, its like a bigfoot sighting.

BTW, you know how people think aliens or men in black are following them? I believe Tom Petty is following me. I made a chart once to mathematically determine the odds of hearing a Tom Petty song randomly on the radio at any given time. There are three Classic Rock stations in my area (96.9 The Eagle, 98 Rock, 93.7 The River). Due to his obscene 14 singles that are in standard rotation on classic rock radio, he is by far the most likley to be played at any arbitrary time. Yes, over Zeppelin, over Elton John, over The Beatles. I think I calculated a 1 in 40 shot to hear a Tom Petty song, and on many occasions you will hear two Tom Petty songs on two different stations at the same time. One time I hit the trifecta, three different Tom Petty songs played on three different stations AT THE SAME TIME. It was like I won the paranoia lottery.

We've said the XM in Sirius XM now stands for Excessive Metallica. It's not uncommon to hear Metallica on two or three stations at the same time, and there have been several times where I hit the same Metallica song on two stations.

Want a Rush fix, check out YYNot. Killer!

OK. thanks for responding anyway.

Back