DreamTheaterRules takes a road trip….

Looks like a blast. When prepping for a road trip, if it’s a state I used to live in between the ages of 18 and 30, I always check for outstanding warrants first. Just sayin’.

I can’t imagine. I have one PRS. One guitar for that matter. An SE Custom 22. I’m excited for anyone with the passion and the resources to collect beauty to that level and volume. I get it though for sure. And apparently I ramble. All that, and I’m pretty sure the camaraderie was the best part. Ok, rambling again…

I love that PS Brent Mason…mine Is a plain white korina model with a maple neck/board, but it has the MOP birds with the black outline. Awesome tones, and I am in the process of sending it to the PTC for a 408 middle pickup, and a red tortoise guard. If you can find one, I highly recommend you pick it up before everyone discovers how great they truly are!

I love that PS Brent Mason…mine Is a plain white korina model with a maple neck/board, but it has the MOP birds with the black outline. Awesome tones, and I am in the process of sending it to the PTC for a 408 middle pickup, and a red tortoise guard. If you can find one, I highly recommend you pick it up before everyone discovers how great they truly are!
Any chance of seeing a Pic?

Back