DRAGON'S BREATH EVERYWHERE!!! Check this thing out!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Just in at Brian's Guitars!

Private Stock Custom 24 Singlecut Thickness
Laguna Dragon's Breath finish over quilt top, Laguna Dragon's Breath graduating birds and figured maple tuner buttons, solid Macassar Ebony neck, 59/09s! All woods and specs hand-picked by the Brian's Guitars crew!
http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...-24-singlecut-thickness-laguna-dragons-breath

DSC_2802.jpg

DSC_2788.jpg

DSC_2805.jpg

DSC_2786.jpg

DSC_2795.jpg

DSC_2797.jpg

DSC_2809.jpg

DSC_2808.jpg

Brian...do you accept organs, or even maybe small, healthy children as payment? Holy poop that thing is amazing.

Folks-
This one has come back in. The buyer decided on a different PS from inventory to better suit their needs. SO, we are selling this as 'used' and it was only owned for a few weeks. Nicely discounted, let me know if you want to chat about it!

Absolutely amazing!!! How does the ebony neck sound, Brian?!

Folks-
This one has come back in. The buyer decided on a different PS from inventory to better suit their needs. SO, we are selling this as 'used' and it was only owned for a few weeks. Nicely discounted, let me know if you want to chat about it!

Hey Brian - Never heard back from my question I posted previously! ;) How does the ebony neck sound on this one vs any of the other standards folks might have played (maple, mahogany, rosewood)? I was curious about this one but didn't know how ebony sounds as a neck wood, only had it on the fretboard before. Is it overly bright? She's a looker, that's for sure! :D

Back