Dragon Staining Video

Rockmark

A video demo was posted some time ago showing the staining process on a 35th Dragon. Could anyone here please steer me to where to find it in the forums. Even to attach it to this would be greatly appreciated. I’ve been searching w no luck. Thanks again.

Thanks guys for getting back on this. I watched the thing a few months back and it showed the whole staining process on the new dragon. Great shots, wish I saved it. Maybe someone will still come up w it. Thanks again.

I do remember seeing a video of one being stained with a lot of different shades of 'grey' but I can't remember who did the video - I also remember seeing Paul do a Rustic Bronze on a Modern Eagle V too - If I find the video again, I'll post it...

Now I remember this video - last time it was posted I mentioned I have that T-shirt (from my local dealer) but for some reason it didn’t come with a dragon guitar? I’m sure this mix up will be resolved shortly. I’m a patient guy! :) Or is it that I’m a patient? :eek:

Now I remember this video - last time it was posted I mentioned I have that T-shirt (from my local dealer) but for some reason it didn’t come with a dragon guitar? I’m sure this mix up will be resolved shortly. I’m a patient guy! :) Or is it that I’m a patient? :eek:
I’m both!

Back