Dragon 1s

gush

Where is that speedo pic
So somebody on VR has been looking for good condition dragon 1s for a while now. I thought finding those would not be a big deal but after scanning ebay a few times it does seem that they are becoming harder to find.

I'd say PRS should consider a release of squabbin dragon 1s to help ease the pain of finding a set.

I've got a guitar for sale that has Dragon 1s and now I'm thinking maybe I should swap out for hfs/VB set before it sells. If I don't then I'll only have a dragon 1 bridge left in my parts drawer. That makes me nervous.

Anybody else buy square dragon 1s if that happened???

So somebody on VR has been looking for good condition dragon 1s for a while now. I thought finding those would not be a big deal but after scanning ebay a few times it does seem that they are becoming harder to find.

I'd say PRS should consider a release of squabbin dragon 1s to help ease the pain of finding a set.

I've got a guitar for sale that has Dragon 1s and now I'm thinking maybe I should swap out for hfs/VB set before it sells. If I don't then I'll only have a dragon 1 bridge left in my parts drawer. That makes me nervous.

Anybody else buy square dragon 1s if that happened???

Never played them. I'll bet that same guy posted a thread here. It popped up maybe 6 weeks ago. He's bumped it a handful of times. Maybe he'd take yours off your hands. Not sure how you'd make out better on the guitar sale. With the D1's in it, or with the other set.

http://forums.prsguitars.com/thread...ny-ideas-where-to-find-one.31732/#post-410961

Never played them. I'll bet that same guy posted a thread here. It popped up maybe 6 weeks ago. He's bumped it a handful of times. Maybe he'd take yours off your hands. Not sure how you'd make out better on the guitar sale. With the D1's in it, or with the other set.

http://forums.prsguitars.com/thread...ny-ideas-where-to-find-one.31732/#post-410961
I offered up the bridge pickup that's in my drawer but he wanted one cosmetically better.

I'll tell you what, I've got a ce22 with dragon 1s. The next time you get in the area I'll let you take it home for a while.

It will grow on you, you've been v warned.

I offered up the bridge pickup that's in my drawer but he wanted one cosmetically better.

I'll tell you what, I've got a ce22 with dragon 1s. The next time you get in the area I'll let you take it home for a while.

It will grow on you, you've been v warned.

Geez, beggars can't be choosers....wtf!

I have never used them but I would buy a brand new set of Dragon IIs if they started popping them out again

Back