Doppelganger

IKnowALittle

Having nothing to do, I went out for a few (lol) beer tonite. Haven't drank for months, and my best effort was only six beer over four hours or so.

Anyway, whilst I sitting at the bar, I noticed a guy who looked exactly like Tony Iommi. I would estimate that he was in his early forties, but man, it was kinda spooky. Was going to chat with him but didn't. Never know how these things work out.

But, it got me to thinking, maybe it's true that everyone has a lookalike or doppelganger. Now technically, the doppelganger is the "evil" twin, but I don't know that to be true.

I just turned 50 and the closest in can find to my doppelganger is Lee Roy Parnell, in his prime. I would guess that he is about 65 now, but, man, back in the day, i looked almost exactly like him, except i had way longer hair. So, i take solace in the fact that he was a pretty decent looking chap.

a little more Delbert.

the most beautiful woman i have ever met. voice of an angel.

pretty hard to beat.

Last edited:
My son-in-law, Dave, and I were in the Gibson Custom Shop this past spring, and we ran into this guy. He claimed to be Leroy Parnell, but in hindsight, it may have been you. :confused:

The most interesting doppelganger here is old 11Top and young son-in-law, both with beards and shaved heads.

Back in my softball playing days, with a hat on, I used to get told I looked like Kerry Woods twin. Sadly, that was 20 years, and 20 pounds ago. :(

I had someone ask for my autograph once, knowing they had me confused with some B list tv commercial actor, i just smiled and obliged. Then they handed me yellow envelope and said you ve been served.:confused::(:D:D

Ouch!

Back