Don't See These For Sale Every Day!

Rare. Even around here there’s only a couple

I left mine in the bed of my truck overnight a few months ago, and it rained. It's a door stop now. Might let the Mrs use it as a planter box next spring.

I left mine in the bed of my truck overnight a few months ago, and it rained. It's a door stop now. Might let the Mrs use it as a planter box next spring.
Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously. I had left it with Sergio to check out for awhile. We met up and Mike's house (Rider1260). I had 3 guitars with me and tossed them in the backseat of the truck. The amp, I put in the bed of the truck since I was only 3 miles from home. Spaced it being back there when I unloaded the guitars. Poured overnight. :oops::(

Seriously. I had left it with Sergio to check out for awhile. We met up and Mike's house (Rider1260). I had 3 guitars with me and tossed them in the backseat of the truck. The amp, I put in the bed of the truck since I was only 3 miles from home. Spaced it being back there when I unloaded the guitars. Poured overnight. :oops::(

Have you tried plugging it in?

yikes! And now that you've said that in the forum, I think your warranty is voided. :D

Back