Don't let Paul watch this video on a good sounding cardboard guitar.

Good sounding? Hardly.

Don’t get me wrong - I LOVE what BFG is doing here. But there is nothing ”good” about that sound. Zero sustain, no depth to the notes. Lacking in harmonics. Kind of like attaching strings and a pickup to…well, a cardboard box. Actually really bad.

But put some awesome fuzz and dirt on it, sparkle it with some hot and sizzling cayenne pepper, swing it Texas style, don’t forget the shake, and you get a smoking, badass rock n’ roll boogie like the little band that could. I dig it!

Last edited:
Good sounding? Hardly.

Don’t get me wrong - I LOVE what BFG is doing here. But there is nothing ”good” about that sound. Zero sustain, no depth to the notes. Lacking in harmonics. Kind of like attaching strings and a pickup to…well, a cardboard box. Actually really bad.

But put some awesome fuzz and dirt on it, sparkle it with some hot and sizzling cayenne pepper, swing it Texas style, don’t forget the shake, and you get a smoking, badass rock n’ roll boogie like the little band that could. I dig it!
I am glad I am not the only one that didn't like the sound of it. I thought it sounded thin and pinky. To me it sounded like it was made out of paper, and it technically is. I love me some BFG but was not a fan of the guitar tone in this video.

Back