DONATION

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
Hey!

This thread is open for anyone who may be interested in helping me acquire TP for my bunghole! If there is anyone else out there like me who can't find TP, share your story and maybe you too can find a kind soul willing to help!

Message me if you are interested in helping or have questions or just want to show support in my journey!

Best of luck! Lets Spread TP to every enthusiast that is 'deserving'!

Hey!

This thread is open for anyone who may be interested in helping me acquire TP for my bunghole! If there is anyone else out there like me who can't find TP, share your story and maybe you too can find a kind soul willing to help!

Message me if you are interested in helping or have questions or just want to show support in my journey!

Legit belly laugh. I’ve gotta extra, and am willing to share.

Hey!

The Mighty Cornholio has fallen on hard times. I'm right behind you brother.

Hey!

Hanso, you beat me to it.

TP is overrated.

Back