Dogs, and practicing playing with distractions

I like your dog as much as I like your Vela.

Ok, probably even more, because, you know...

So, a few years ago, I put up a “happy birthday” track here that I did for a friend. I had to describe why I ended it the way I did. I was playing into a Line 6 POD with headphones, and my Abby girl was watching me play. Before I was d0ne, she started jumping up on me while I was playing. She thought my right hand picking away was calling her to jump in my lap, and she hit my guitar. I started laughing so hard I couldn’t continue, so I riffed out and did a fade on the recording.

Abby got lose and got hit by a car not long after that recording, so as goofy as it is, I keep it to remind me of her.

Great share @Aahzz

So, a few years ago, I put up a “happy birthday” track here that I did for a friend. I had to describe why I ended it the way I did. I was playing into a Line 6 POD with headphones, and my Abby girl was watching me play. Before I was d0ne, she started jumping up on me while I was playing. She thought my right hand picking away was calling her to jump in my lap, and she hit my guitar. I started laughing so hard I couldn’t continue, so I riffed out and did a fade on the recording.

Abby got lose and got hit by a car not long after that recording, so as goofy as it is, I keep it to remind me of her.

:(

Definitely have to keep the reminders of those that have crossed the bridge, they're always with us :).

Love it! Dogs are so wonderful!

One of mine recently decided that when I “sing” it’s time for a duet.
I had to translate her lines for my wife. “Shut up! You make my ears hurt”...

Back