Does this guitar make me look fat?

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
So, apparently, my daughter 3D printed me, or at least a rendition of me, for my birthday. But she left it at school and couldn't bring it to me until she retrieved it from her class. My only question, is why is it that I am so d*mned ROUND in this depiction?
1f62b.png
1f923.png

275295625_10166184481820331_2668962686582343646_n_by_klbryanphotography_df11u8h-pre.jpg

Clearly you are a respected presence in her life. She sees you as someone who is larger than life and more important than other people, so psychologically she has inflated you in her mind and perceives you as a bigger presence than you actually are, and that has carried forth into this rendition of you.

Nah - I'm just making that all up. She just made a fat you. :p

So, apparently, my daughter 3D printed me, or at least a rendition of me, for my birthday. But she left it at school and couldn't bring it to me until she retrieved it from her class. My only question, is why is it that I am so d*mned ROUND in this depiction?
1f62b.png
1f923.png

275295625_10166184481820331_2668962686582343646_n_by_klbryanphotography_df11u8h-pre.jpg

Hey KB, no one’s looking at you when you’ve got Dottie in your hands!;)

Adolescent fat shaming. It’s not going to get any better. Sorry pal, them’s the breaks.
Oh, it could get better. How about “old people fat shaming?”

We went to Florida with my wife’s whole family about 25 years ago. Our house was right on the beach, and when I walked out on the deck in my trunks, my wife’s mother said “you’re getting fat.” I said “what are you talking about? I’m 6’3” and weigh 175lbs!” She said yeah, but you’re starting to get a little fat there above your waist.” I told I’d give her a $100 bill if she could pinch more than an inch. :D And I got teased about it by everyone else for the whole week. Every time we’d go out to eat someone would say “just a salad for him” or “no hushpuppies for that end of the table” or something.

We went to Florida with my wife’s whole family about 25 years ago. Our house was right on the beach, and when I walked out on the deck in my trunks, my wife’s mother said “you’re getting fat.” I said “what are you talking about? I’m 6’3” and weigh 175lbs!” She said yeah, but you’re starting to get a little fat there above your waist.” I told I’d give her a $100 bill if she could pinch more than an inch. :D And I got teased about it by everyone else for the whole week. Every time we’d go out to eat someone would say “just a salad for him” or “no hushpuppies for that end of the table” or something.
Someone’s got your number. ;)

See, now I just think it's a wardrobe issue personally. All that monochrome, with a mannerly tip of the hat to Sir 'Cash, in order of course. Maybe the guitar needs some character, then we'd be looking at it instead of, well...

Well, did she manage to pinch more than an inch?

Yeah, wait till she starts calling you 'Old Man', like my son has... The little bastard.

I remember the first time I ever saw or played a Gibson ES-140... The little 3.4 size student semi-hollow. My buddy walked up, I pulled it in front of me and said, "Does this guitar make me look fat'. After he stopped laughing, he said, 'no, it's the fat'.

Back