Does this exist?

goof1073

Been looking high and low, but I can't seem to find a Wood Library guitar with this combo of specs:

Swamp Ash Back
Maple Neck (satin finish *only*)
Pattern Carve (pattern or pattern regular)
22 or 24 Fret (not a 22 Special)

I can typically find 3 out of the 4, but it always falls apart on either the neck finish or carve

Wood Library guitars are spec'd out according to whatever you/ your dealer want the specs to be. imho, ymmv

Wood Library guitars are spec'd out according to whatever you/ your dealer want the specs to be. imho, ymmv
Actually I think you are referring to Private Stock guitars from the vault...

...I'm specifically talking about the Wood Library dealer run of guitars that *they* pick out and we either like the options or we don't.

Why not just order exactly what you want in Private Stock? It's unlikely that a dealer spec'ing out a guitar for a WL run will tick all of your boxes.

Believe me...I've considered another PS, but if this combo existed in a WL run I could save a *TON* of money!!!

I get it. But if you can't find what you want...

I had the same issue when I wanted a maple Tonare Grand. Couldn't find one. So went PS.

Well, right now, WL runs of the SSH are at a bit of a peak, so they are going to dominate the market. Hang a while, and maybe someone will do a run of the 35th anniv guitars.

But why no SSH? Don't like middle pickups? If that isn't the case, maybe look for a 509 WL? I have one with Swamp Ash back and maple Satin neck.

Been looking high and low, but I can't seem to find a Wood Library guitar with this combo of specs:

Swamp Ash Back

I can typically find 3 out of the 4, but it always falls apart on either the neck finish or carve

The wood library 509 run a number of us did through Brian's Guitars fit this description nicely (assuming you are into the 509 model...and really, why wouldn't you be). They are great guitars. I believe he is still expecting one or two of these in sometime soon...give him a call.

The wood library 509 run a number of us did through Brian's Guitars fit this description nicely (assuming you are into the 509 model...and really, why wouldn't you be). They are great guitars. I believe he is still expecting one or two of these in sometime soon...give him a call.

Yep, exactly this.

Eye candy!

BAcDrvX.jpg

4Y92ogK.jpg

6fY2jfh.jpg

Are you looking for States-side dealers, or are you willing to go international? There's a dealer I've seen in Indonesia that has some absolutely INCREDIBLE builds....many with the specs you've mentioned.

Swamp Ash Back

You could always have a luthier lightly sand the back of the neck. A buddy of mine did that with his silver sky, and he loves it.

Back