Does the 2nd half of this solo sound rushed?

I'm still trying to make the picture of the girls bigger. Doesn't sound rushed to me.

Great demo,sounds good,can u tell me what kinda amp u had used,and any effects if used,i have se models,now i just got my first usa made ,i need of good amp,like ur sound.any suggestions

Great demo,sounds good,can u tell me what kinda amp u had used,and any effects if used,i have se models,now i just got my first usa made ,i need of good amp,like ur sound.any suggestions

Hey buddy, Thanks!

It's all Amp Designer, a guitar amp plugin that comes with Logic, it is now my favorite "amp".

Yes, Sergio, what is that effect around 20 sec. into that clip. I love what you did there.

And "I'm gonna freak all your troubles away" has been stuck in my head for 3 days now. Excellent job!

Nah, not rushed. I Iike that ambient noise in there. What is that effect?

Yes, Sergio, what is that effect around 20 sec. into that clip. I love what you did there.

And "I'm gonna freak all your troubles away" has been stuck in my head for 3 days now. Excellent job!

Word! That "effect" is just a champagne bottle slid up the neck, double tracked with some delay an flange... You don't have to use a champagne bottle I guess, but why wouldn't you? It's a visual element for live playing that one of my dancers does, schtick fer sure but who would expect anything less from me?

Sorry for the "ear worm" Rob, but that's a good thing I think!

Reread my post, the "yes" was not about rushing. It was agreement with Mark.

"Ear Worm" not a problem. People ask me WTH are you singing? I show them the link. Hope you don't mind me sharing, but I kind of assumed that's why it's there.

Back