Do you use wall mount or guitar stand?

An updated pic showing our decorative kitten. Someday, I’ll turn around and show the rest of the guitars.

livingroom2021.jpg

That's a great-looking room, Mr. Boogie, sir! Very eclectic, always in style.

My wife saw me looking at these and insisted that I order one! Awesome I thought! Has anyone tried to order one? Their website instructs anyone with interest to email them, which I twice did a few weeks ago with no response. I sent a 3rd today..

She might have to “settle” for one like 11tops the way things are looking

They really are beautiful. Have they gotten back to you?

An updated pic showing our decorative kitten. Someday, I’ll turn around and show the rest of the guitars.

livingroom2021.jpg
Nice space! My wife used to have a couch like that before we got married. She used to have a Maine Coon as well. I swear that cat was 90% bobcat, 10% cat :D

That's a great-looking room, Mr. Boogie, sir! Very eclectic, always in style.
Thanks Les! But let me go on record saying, any element of style and design is due to Mrs. B. I’m an accidental tourist.
Wow - how do you that? Mine tends to hang out the bottom.

giphy.gif

Umm…trade secret.
Nice space! My wife used to have a couch like that before we got married. She used to have a Maine Coon as well. I swear that cat was 90% bobcat, 10% cat :D

A fringe benefit of being raised by old people is that our cats are very chill and affectionate. My grand kitten, otoh, is a psycho ex-street menace from Hades. Wolverine has nothing on her! Cucuy, pictured, gets a bad case of the zooms regularly and brings the others along for the ride, but she is all over me for her “spa treatments” every chance she gets.

A single Hercules floor stand for whichever electric guitar I’m using, otherwise they live in their cases/bags.

Also a single Hercules acoustic stand, as my P20e is out basically all the time.

Hercules make good products that are, by all accounts, nitro safe. So far so good...

HERCULES!!
I never knew how great these were until recently.
Also never thought I would be excited or post about a guitar stand but, these are that good.
Just brilliant and my PRS CE-24 is worth it.

How cautious do we have to be anymore with guitar stands warping finishes? I know it used to/is mostly nitro finishes from older guitars; but what about if you have an East Indian rosewood neck?

My US PRS is always in its case unless I’m playing it. My Korean SEs are either on stands or in their cases too.

i used to use String Swing and had no issues. my new place lacks the same wall space so i switched to rails from DiamondLifeGear.com

Back