Do you use wall mount or guitar stand?

Stands for overflow only…

livingroom.jpg

“Your Honor, I call guitar Dorsey to the stand.”

Hi

i have 4 guitars. I am thinking to buy a 5 guitar stands or just 5 wall mount? Using wall mount , I can see these beautiful guitars with different colours. But using stands it is easy and safe. Which one do you use? Thanks for sharing.
I don't hang any of my guitars for fear of hanger burn, which bugs the heck out of me. I keep the one I am currently playing on a stand.

Recently picked up a hanger for my bass. It's an odd-ball (the guitar) and won't fit in any stand I've tried, let alone my 5 place rack. Big trick now is to get the hanger on the wall without the war dept going bat s**t over it haha.

I figured you'd be the Claro Walnut with Ebony inlay, book matched base, kinda person who'd get one of these Take A Stand items:

https://takeastandinc.com/SM_Design.html#customsm1

I might have to get one to have something to hang a guitar on during session breaks...hmmm...

My wife saw me looking at these and insisted that I order one! Awesome I thought! Has anyone tried to order one? Their website instructs anyone with interest to email them, which I twice did a few weeks ago with no response. I sent a 3rd today..

She might have to “settle” for one like 11tops the way things are looking

Last edited:
There is no scenario where I’m squeezing into yoga pants. You’re welcome.

Besides, there’s no harm in looking. Just don’t tell me. I’m self conscious enough as it is.

I worded that poorly. Willy’s in the yoga pants.

Back