Do you think PRS will ever make an S2 or SE strait McCarty?

I sure would love one in either of those series, especially an S2……2 humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, 25” scale, wraparound tailpiece with the brass inserts… less is more. Even better, a pair of 57/08’s or 59/09’s

I'd be all over that.

I sure would love one in either of those series, especially an S2……2 humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, 25” scale, wraparound tailpiece with the brass inserts… less is more. Even better, a pair of 57/08’s or 59/09’s
If they had Core pickups, then they won't be an SE or S2....I bought my 2009 McCarty Smokeburst used for $1,800 in 2019 (before corona ruined things)...I'm sure prices will return to normal in a year or so. And I don't think the basic McCarty has all the flash and new design that would sell to the younger crowd (who, in my mind is where the SE and S2 ranges are aimed)....just my two cents.

If they had Core pickups, then they won't be an SE or S2....I bought my 2009 McCarty Smokeburst used for $1,800 in 2019 (before corona ruined things)...I'm sure prices will return to normal in a year or so. And I don't think the basic McCarty has all the flash and new design that would sell to the younger crowd (who, in my mind is where the SE and S2 ranges are aimed)....just my two cents.
Thanks.. I appreciate your thoughts on this and it makes sense

Back