Do you rock stars actually play your private stock guitars?

When you become an endorsee I'm sure you'll have the pick of the litter.

Did you think of this reply straight out of the box?!

Thanks! The rest of the place is a sh!thole…. But it’s my sh!thole.

Good local fishing though! And the philosophers pit is the place to hang out with the local Comcast guys!

mxrK1Sb.jpg
Is it a trick of the light or is there an engraving on the bridge p/u? Em, top left...just curious

I've owned several Private Stocks, but only own one now. I'm a Rock Star in my own mind and I play mine out whenever I can...

Dude, you've got your own Bobblehead. You're either a rock star or pro jock. Or both.

I’ve played pretty much everything PRS makes on stage. Even let a few of my fellow forum knuckleheads do it. Many played them when we used to have the annual Indiana Experience

GC Ron has showed me some pics of that. :)

Howard Leese plays some really pretty PRSs onstage. Not sure if they’re Private Stock, but they sure don’t look like standard core models!
I almost bought one of his guitars the other day. I would have felt bad playing it since he had autographed the cover and I planned to play it and not collect it.

You can play it with the cover autographed.
Yeah I know, but it was the rear access cover and I was concerned the signature would rub off. It also wasn’t cheap obviously. I figured some of that price was due to it being his guitar. It was a beautiful blue though and sounded great.

Hi ya Reub, How you doing mate.
I have all my Prs's on a constant rota and if you ever find yourself down my way your more than welcome to put them through their paces.
Your 245 is a cracking guitar and certainly to be proud off. take care my friend
Al.

Hi Al,

I’m good thanks and that’s a very generous offer.

The 245 is a cracking beast. And it makes my Mesa sing.

Be safe my friend.

If I'm to correctly interpret "rockstars playing their private stock guitars" to actually mean taking your second favorite guitar out of the bedroom and playing it on the couch while you watch football, then my answer to the topic of this thread is yes, all the time.

Back