Do you rock stars actually play your private stock guitars?

McMahon67

I would, if I could afford one!

I can assume that most of you who own them are industry people, but I’m sure there are a fair amount of covetous collectors out there who aren’t industry that just love wall candy…..

show me the goods!
And check :
[_] yes

[_] no

lol

I do not own a private stock.

but... (There's that word again.)

I do own some very nice guitars.
All but 1 of my guitars has been gigged with.
The one I bought in the middle of the plague hasn't been
to a gig yet because there were no gigs and then I moved.
It will go out the door with me first gig I play.

If I owned a private stock of course I would gig with it.
I mean, it's a guitar, isn't it?
I play my guitars.

I do not own a private stock.

but... (There's that word again.)

I do own some very nice guitars.
All but 1 of my guitars has been gigged with.
The one I bought in the middle of the plague hasn't been
to a gig yet because there were no gigs and then I moved.
It will go out the door with me first gig I play.

If I owned a private stock of course I would gig with it.
I mean, it's a guitar, isn't it?
I play my guitars.
Awesome….. I share the same paradigm!

if I had a PS…… and if I could gig….. I’d do them together.

what a flex that’d be hey?
Cheers mate!

The only way I'll likely ever own a PS is if I win the big one. But (that word again) if I did, and if I ever do gig, I'd probably have it in my hands. It's just in my nature to do with something what it was intended to do. My race bike could have been saved as a collector's garage baby or trailer queen, but that would not have been true to the heritage and build intent. It belongs on the race track so there is where it lives. And it will never be "pristine" again, but I'm OK with that. I honor it by riding it how it was intended to be ridden. No offense to those that are fortunate enough to have one of the immaculate conception or "holy grail" (my definitions) axes and honor them by keeping them away from harm, it just wouldn't be me. At least I think so. Dunno really, I might never know for sure.

I don’t own a PS, but thanks to the Chicago Crew and forum members, I have had a chance to play a bunch, and they’re sometimes great guitars.

However, I do play my one of a kind-fancy pants-if you want one like it ya gotta go PS (and someone has) PRS guitar at shows and gigs almost exclusively.

Life is too short to not play your “best” guitar all the time. Besides, you can’t take it with you after you’re done.

I don’t own a PS, but thanks to the Chicago Crew and forum members, I have had a chance to play a bunch, and they’re sometimes great guitars.

However, I do play my one of a kind-fancy pants-if you want one like it ya gotta go PS (and someone has) PRS guitar at shows and gigs almost exclusively.

Life is too short to not play your “best” guitar all the time. Besides, you can’t take it with you after you’re done.
Thanks for the response my dude!
I’m sure there’s pics around of this unicorn…. But I’m too lazy to go look for it…
Wanna share?

Thanks for the response my dude!
I’m sure there’s pics around of this unicorn…. But I’m too lazy to go look for it…
Wanna share?

mxrK1Sb.jpg

Back