Do you name your guitars?

I never bothered, since I prefer to spend that time using said guitars and writing music with them.

I never bothered, since I prefer to spend that time using said guitars and writing music with them.
Well I sure as hell don't sit around trying to think of names for each of them. That is why only 4 of 10 or so of mine have names. That said, when the name just comes, it does not seem to interfere with playing/writing time, and the name sometimes comes while playing/writing with them, so they get names. But typing all of this is just a waste of time, so I will not continue and instead go play a guitar!

Well I sure as hell don't sit around trying to think of names for each of them. That is why only 4 of 10 or so of mine have names. That said, when the name just comes, it does not seem to interfere with playing/writing time, and the name sometimes comes while playing/writing with them, so they get names. But typing all of this is just a waste of time, so I will not continue and instead go play a guitar!

Exactly - mine have names but it's not something that has distracted me from playing.

Madam, I'm Adam

Hope it's not the "How's that change thing working for ya?"

Or this:

ME3xqun.jpg

Back