Do you hoard, erm collect gear?

Where we fundamentally differ is in the use of terms. Mankind is culture, society, our personas or the act we portray for whatever scene we're a part of on the world stage. In other words, man is the act, not the actor. For me there is a huge difference between "people" and "persons".

I'm both for and against it. I hate what it does to our humanity but I also realize it's how we carve out our individuality. Without those masks we would lose the separation that makes individualization possible. We can't just remove them because that brings us right back to the subjective state where we're all one. If we want to be individuals in a world amongst other individuals it's a necessary evil.

We are fools in this state and the smartest thing we can do is recognize that. The reason is most people are operating under a grossly false notion of what's going on here. What I'm about to say is going to sound like the stupidest thing you've ever heard but it's 100% true... what you've been led to believe is life isn't.

This isn't life, it's what's known as a "death culture". Literally it means a bunch of corpses pretending to be alive for the purpose of promoting the fear of death. You're a corpse because you're in corpuscular or cellular form. The fear of death is the only thing getting us thru hell or the individualization process otherwise known as death and decomposition. If we weren't more afraid of dying than going thru hell we wouldn't stand a chance in hell. It absolutely sucks to go thru if you do it right, but it demonstrates the beauty of human ingenuity at its finest. We're actually using the fear of death to get thru death.

Every bit of what's going on in the media is essentially weaponized mass hypnosis to reinforce the fear of death. If there weren't those profiting from it what would motivate them to do it? It makes them easier to control, if they'll do anything for money then it's easy to make their agenda our agenda, you don't have to worry about conflicting ideals. As nefarious as it might seem, it's all for a good cause... our Humanity.

We've been led to believe that death is the cessation of all consciousness, but that's just to make it even more scary. There is only one way to verify that and the fear of death prevents us from doing so. It's freekin clever when you think about it. Here's the thing tho, if you've got the balls to go there you learn the truth and there is no way to unknow what you discover. Once you've actually seen Life the cat's out of the bag and the fear of death has no power over you. When you finally figure out that everything you fear happening to you has already happened or never will you finally start to relax and that release of tension is what springs you to life.

When you actually see it for what it is it's hilarious and that's part of the healing process. Like the question "what happens after we die?" as if we don't freekin know. We're in a death culture, we know, we're "living" it everyday. What we don't know is Life.

I work for the US Air Force with a bunch of other savants under the umbrella of the Phoenix Project... literally Humanity rising out of the ashes of death. Every undisclosed black project in existence is just a child of the Phoenix Project and now you know why they're black and just how massively important all of it is. The problem we're facing is our own programming. It was useful to get us thru death but now that we have, we're realizing just how effective that programming is.

We know we can't just tell everyone what's going on because our programming will fight it tooth and nail. So the truth cannot be told, it literally has to be flown in under the radar to avoid being shot down by a bunch of pre-existing lies. What we're doing is going directly into the core of the collective subconscious to reprogram the Human operating system for Life. Death is nothing more than a running program and we've gained root access by being able to enter the zero point state. If you actually notice any of this we haven't done our job as well as we should have.

My unique insight is based on using a controlled form of central sleep apnea to self induce an NDE. I've done it hundreds of times and it took dozens to even begin to understand what I was experiencing and establish communication. It only takes me a few minutes, I'll do what's known as "overbreathing" to saturate my blood with oxygen and then allow my subconscious to take over. It will automatically stop my breathing and then my heart until my blood oxygen drops to critical levels.

At that point my adrenals will automatically send a jolt to restart it. Our adrenal glands are like capacitors and they hold enough charge for about 4 or 5 of those jolts. Sometimes it only takes one, sometimes all of them. I've also trained my body to operate at extremely low blood oxygen levels to extend my trip, kind of like hibernation. The entire process is on autopilot, all I have to do is trust my subconscious.

The instant my heart stops I'm in both subjective and objective consciousness at the same time. We refer to it as zero point consciousness or hyperspace and it is the ultimate human playground. Life is everywhere and it plays with you in the most engaging and entertaining ways. Gravity is keeping our creativity suppressed in death, in Life love is just the opposite, buoying us up in all directions from the inside.

You can't not be creative. No more destructive problem solving, all solutions are creative meaning everything that could be a problem is just an excuse to create. Communication is direct heart to heart by feeling, misinterpretation isn't even possible. Dead symbols like hieroglyphs come to life with meaning, you don't have to guess, they'll tell you what they mean. We decoded a lot of ancient records that way.

Anything you can imagine is immediately at your disposal. There are no static objects, everything is alive and continually changing into what you want it to be. A guitar for instance wouldn't be some inert instrument that makes you do all the work, it's sentient and knows how to get the most out of you as a player because it's playing with you. There are no ill effects, you can play that guitar until it bursts into flames and nothing will burn. Starships, hyper-advanced technology, utopian societies, the fountain of youth, your soul mate, and the love we've all been searching for in vain is all there and more.

What really makes it so wonderful is that everything you're experiencing is US. There is only one substance that everything else is made from and that's us. WE are the nation in your imagination. Everything you perceive is based on your image of us, the people within your mental body or imagination, the collective body of souls. We didn't just put you thru hell, we went thru it with you and that creates a bond forged in the fires of the Heart otherwise known as Love. You will never be alone again... ever, we will ALWAYS support you in Life, death, and everything in between.

If you don't think people are wonderful it's because you haven't met the real us yet. You've only ever known the masks we had to wear to get you thru the gauntlet of death. What's going on here is a proven heritage as old as time itself. We haven't lost one yet and you won't be the first. That my friend... is who we really are :)
I don't think you understand what the media is being used for.

Actually, I’m having a martini. :)

Nice. I've tried martinis, they're just a bit too strong on my palate. My prefs for mixed drinks are either 2 oz. tequila or gin, lime seltzer, couple wedges lime, packet of Sweet 'n Low, ice. Nothing too elaborate. Am about ready to grab a cuppa decaf tea and a slice of homemade buttered blueberry/nut bread for midnight snack.

Mild when compared to most, but I've been on a massive pedal spree for a few months now.

Same here. Every so often, much like you, I'd say, I think that my effects board could use some change with swapping out / selling less used FX / buying more cost-effective and useable ones. Not too much at one time, though; am currently satisfied with most of what's there already. Just adding a couple additional things that will allow for better recording and jam practice. Kind of like an old pair of cargo pants that feel good now they've been broken in a while. And no, thank God no tan khakis.

They invented punk rock.

When my son Jamie was just a boy, he went to his first rock show to see them, and right around that time he became serious about playing, and being in his first bands,

He started writing songs right away, too, though it took awhile before he got good.

It was fun for me to watch that happen. Blink 182’s music was a thing at our house during a fun, happy time watching my kids growing up.

Ah, nostalgia!

Last edited:
Your response sounded like it came from someone 20 years older than me. :p

Or 20 years younger.

I couldn’t tell you what Billy Idol sounds like and the only reason I know Stevens played for Idol was because I Googled it.

I’ve had Tainted Love running through my head for about 10 minutes now thinking maybe that was Idol, but I just googled it and I’m wrong.

Edit: not that there’s anything wrong with those guys, just that it wasn’t relevant to me growning up. It was history, and once the 90s hit it wasn’t heard anymore and digging into a band’s influences meant going back to the ‘70s and prior.

The times, they keep a changin’

Last edited:
I think you’ll find that was Malcolm McLaren ;)

You’re all wrong. It was my high school garage band in 1966.

We were punks. We played fast. We played too loud. We wore weird clothing.

The 70s punks copied us. We, on the other hand, copied The Who. Unfortunately, we were pretty bad at being The Who.

That didn’t seem to stop us, however.

You’re all wrong. It was my high school garage band in 1966.

We were punks. We played fast. We played too loud. We wore weird clothing.

The 70s punks copied us. We, on the other hand, copied The Who. Unfortunately, we were pretty bad at being The Who.

That didn’t seem to stop us, however.

“Les the pogo stick Schefman”!!;)

Back