Do you hoard, erm collect gear?

Les,

I think I was born to be a servant myself. Though regards wigs, it's fake hair. The Hair Club for Men can direct you to jokes that involve Rogaine and an electrical outlet. Jolly old English colonies were a time for upper-class vanity. (I've got one in my bathroom)

But think how warm and toasty those wigs were in an era without forced-air central heating or indoor plumbing.

“What about summers? Must have been ghastly in those wigs.”

“They didn’t have summer in the 17th Century. Little Ice Age.”

But think how warm and toasty those wigs were in an era without forced-air central heating or indoor plumbing.

“What about summers? Must have been ghastly in those wigs.”

“They didn’t have summer in the 17th Century. Little Ice Age.”

And how smelly, as their cleanliness wasn’t great. I believe the wigs just got talc-ed! Yuck!

I have a guitar on layaway and am planning my next one. I have a hollowbody piezo and 408 on the brain. I almost forgot, Im also looking for a white Silver Sky, so 3 in the que, and 2 amps in the que, and I also have a connection for nos orange 4x12 cabs, so there are 2 of those in the que. If I put a cab on each end of the couch do they count as end tables? I could do 2 2x12s with a sheet of glass over as a coffee table. No wonder those carts are all over the place, the kiddos are steering.
Absafrigginlutely! I have high Danish mid century end tables, even though I don't like mid century furniture. WHY? They're the perfect size for storing an amp under in my apartment. And......most of my guitars are blue, except the green one.

Last edited:
might have to scratch the orange 4x12s for some paisley 4x12s.

Absafrigginlutely! I have high Danish mid century end tables, even though I don't like mid century furniture. WHY? They're the perfect size for storing an amp under in my apartment. And......most of my guitars are blue, except the green one.

Isn’t green a type of blue??;)

Isn’t green a type of blue??;)

You do have a point...at least with Laguna! :)
image.jpg

Back