Do you guys gig your $$$$$ PRSi?

My 95 SG is also Nitro cellulose. It’s got a bit of buckle rash on the backside but I love this guitar dearly. I have to go my local music store this week. Is there a cleaner I can pick up specifically for Nitro cellulose finishes?
I’ve used Meguiar’s for 40 years now with no problems. I used to use it on my nitrocellulose Gibson L7 that I got in 1971. It’s on the 2017 S2 Custom 24 I just finished practicing on. It’s on all my guitars.

I just used my 2 month old Modern Eagle 5 at a gig. I used it because it allowed me to reduce the number of guitars that I take to a the gig, as I find the humbucker & single coil tones very usable. I have to say that I received a number of nice comments about the guitar. I don't gig that often (about once every 3 months). I will probably do it again the next time I go to a gig.

I've just never paid this much money for a piece of gear before. The closest is my Swart AST (2500) and my Hot Cat (2250). Neither of which are going to the gig either, LOL. I have a couple other amps for getting beat-up. I DO have other guitars that will work just fine, especially my HSS strat with a coil tap on the bridge humbucker.

Pic? here you go... brand new, made in 2022:

67242237335-A8-AE206-F-015-D-404-C-8-C0-E-8-C2-EE5-DD795-D.jpg
One of the nicest I've seen!

Back