Do you ever...?

I’m watching something on Sweetwater that I am not going to buy, but I keep looking to see if it’s still there. This really is a disease. Really. :confused:o_O:(

I did the same thing 10 years ago. There was a cu24 white wash ash back with an incredible flame top that was peach in color with matching tuner buttons. I wanted it soooooo bad but didn't have spare cash. I looked at it on eBay several times a day until it was gone. I was so bummed.

Yes, lol. There's one I am watching now. Got wife's approval, but she said the cost is a nice trip to Europe for us. I am battling with perspective.....

Can't ya just tell her the trip will only last a few weeks but the guitar is an investment in your happiness you'll have forever? That's a good perspective

If I see something I really want I'll keep an eye on it. I have a specific time period I will watch it, and after the hour is up and no buys it. I take as a sign to buy:)

holy crap. i don't need any more guitars. i don't want any more guitars. seriously. not even if sergio autographed the body with rhinestones, feathers, and glitter paint. but then i just saw one that made my jaw drop and i struggle to not add it to my cart. 3 days this battle of wills has raged. and what is worse, it's blue, so if serg finds out that i want it he'll buy it just to redecorate it!

I procrastinated long enough about 6 weeks ago to lose out on a guitar. It wasn't anywhere near as lofty as a PRS anything. It was a lowly Squier thinline Tele in Natural. I saw it, played it, and wanted it, but had a car to repair for HER. Once repaired, I returned and it was gone. They checked the other shops in the chain for one, but alas, my ass as they say. The only reason I wanted one is that I bought an original in 1969 on my Navy Ship through the ships store. They had a Fender catalog and I saw it and dropped for it. It came, and me and the case and it flew home to Dallas From San Diego. I had about 7 yrs. with her until I lost it in a divorce and wanted one ever since. You snooze as they say...

holy crap. i don't need any more guitars. i don't want any more guitars. seriously. not even if sergio autographed the body with rhinestones, feathers, and glitter paint. but then i just saw one that made my jaw drop and i struggle to not add it to my cart. 3 days this battle of wills has raged. and what is worse, it's blue, so if serg finds out that i want it he'll buy it just to redecorate it!

i'm wearing down, wearing down...

Back