Do SE's come with a hang tag?

Therinx

DDDDDD
Just wondering, warranty card only indicates that SE Santana's don't, but my Tremonti didn't either. I may need to contact my dealer if it's supposed to have one.

Thanks!

My SE didn't come with a hang tag either. I guess there is some sort of sticker your supposed to put on the warranty card. I bought mine on line and contacted the dealer. they said everything should have been there. well it wasn't. oh well I bought a PRS, what do I need a warranty for ?

FWIW I have never seen a new SE, Santana or otherwise, that has a USA-type hang tag / sticker. I had two new SE Santanas and neither came with a tag.

The S2 line does have a Core-like hang tag and modcat sticker for the warranty, which you peel off & affix to the warranty card.

I have two SE's and they did not come with hangtags. I just put the model and seriel numbers in the blocks and sent the card in. Didn't hear back from PRS, so I guess they accepted it that way. ENJOY!!!

Nope, no hang tag on the SEs. But they did come with a warranty card. (or is it guarantee card?)

Back