Digitech Trio

Ok Corey, I'm sold. Can't believe I still have to wait another month...

The manual did the trick. This thing is made for PRS GUITARS! :laugh:

Trio1_zpswo3yjtz3.jpg

Yes, I liked how they were using a PRS too.
Well, seems Sweetwater got their hands on one, now where are my two :D
May have to call my sales guy there today and see if he can narrow it down when they will be coming in.

I like how you can run a separate cable to like a mixer or recording device like my Zoom R24.
I can then run a cable from the Clone feature on my Mesa Mark Five 25 to the Zoom also, and do a final mix on it for Soundcloud.

Talked to a sales guy at Sweetwater on Friday, and he thinks they will be arriving first week of April and shipping when they come in.
Rob, are you getting the optional foot pedal too?
Makes it a lot easier to switch to parts two and three and more.

Not sure how I missed this! Just pre-ordered one here in the UK. Hope the release date is soon...

EDIT: UK retailer emailed me - their expected delivery date is 28th May 2015... that AGES away :(

Last edited:
Well I asked my sales guy at Sweetwater a question on a guitar I was looking at and also when they will have these in, and he totally ignored my second question on the date :(

I talked to my dealer today. Expecting may which is ok I guess lol.....would be great to use for practicing since I put myself back in to lessons.

N...never
A....April
M....maybe
M...may

Lol

Heard from my sales guy today from Sweetwater.
Now they are saying first week of May.
First it was March, then April, now May.
I bet we do not see these landing on USA shores until June.

You know what they say about what NAMM stands for year after year. Not Available to Mid May. Seems to happen with everything that comes out of NAMM.

Corey - You just reminded me that it is time to check on the status of my new PRS, which hopefully is well along the process of being made in Maryland. Sorry to hear about your delay. I am anxious to hear what you think about your new pedal once you get it.

What is the status on your guitar so far?

New video today:
Digitech TRIO Band Creator | N Stuff Music Product Preview

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to derail, but Pianos N Stuff is my local pusher, and I always chuckled when I saw Mark's demos for one reason - in all the years I've shopped there, I never remembered seeing him.

Until two weeks ago when I went down to order my Kingfisher bass. Then saw him again last week when I picked it up. Didn't get a chance to tell him how popular he is on here.

That is weird you hardly ever saw him there until recently.

OK, Les's favorite guitar/amp/pedal reviewer has just uploaded a new video on this device.
How did he get his hands on one of these?
Talked with my rep again at Sweetwater Friday, and he said very soon within a few weeks these should ship, and he said I am in the first batch to receive my two when they get them in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back