Did you play a Guitar Today?? Or just look at a PRS on the wall.

I got in a good 3 hours today with 3 different guitars. Alas none was a PRS. The PRS doesn’t come up in the weekly rotation for another 2 weeks.

I have pain in my left hand. Starts at the base of my thumb and runs all the way to my shoulder. Been 2 weeks now. I'm not going to aggravate it by playing. Put my guitars away to lessen the temptation.

I may be able to help...being the selfish bastid selfless friend that I am...I am willing to make room in my spare bedroom/dogs room/man closet home studio for all of your PRSi...No, no I can't accept any money...that would cheapen my random act of generosity and kindness...just doin my little part to change the world...one guitar at a time:cool:...Mother T...ain't got sh!t on me!;)

It's just an SE...
Your ‘just an SE’ is more beautiful than 75% of my guitars. Now you go apologize to your guitar and tell her you didn’t mean it. :mad:

:D I spent 2+ hours on guitars today and most of the time was on my SE245. Yesterday, I spent 3+ hours and split it between 4 guitars and two of them were SEs. And yesterday was a “damn, I sound good!” Day. You have a fantastic guitar that could be the desert island guitar. I know you know this, but for the sake of those here without that experience, an SE245 with a P90 and 57/08 is a formidable weapon. And damn it looks good on that stand being all coy and sh*t.

I just went a whole week without playing. Played for a few minutes after I got home last night and it was a total slopfest. :rolleyes: Tonight, after about 15 things got better. Still, I'll remember next time I go away and can't play to at least A) stretch my hands some every day and B) take my grip exercisers to get a little workout for the hands.

Your ‘just an SE’ is more beautiful than 75% of my guitars. Now you go apologize to your guitar and tell her you didn’t mean it. :mad:

:D I spent 2+ hours on guitars today and most of the time was on my SE245. Yesterday, I spent 3+ hours and split it between 4 guitars and two of them were SEs. And yesterday was a “damn, I sound good!” Day. You have a fantastic guitar that could be the desert island guitar. I know you know this, but for the sake of those here without that experience, an SE245 with a P90 and 57/08 is a formidable weapon. And damn it looks good on that stand being all coy and sh*t.

:D Gee, thanks bro you're too kind. I was trying to be (sound) all humble and sh!t...I just really wanted to post that pic again. ;)

I mean you've seen the thing??!! It's a looker and man what a player!!! I don't mean in a "I have to say that, cause it's my ugly kid" kinda way either :eek:. Then there's that friggin pickup combo...I just don't deserve that kind of greatness..but imma go ahead and accept it anyway.

Let's be real...the capablities of the two SE's I've had up until now..have far exceeded the abilities of the two hands that I came stock with.

So what more do I really need???... nuttin that's what ;)
Sure, I still want every cool PRS I see..but I prolly need to keep my wants in check for a while...or at least until the ATM stops laughing me everytime I swipe my bank card.

Oh and she's a he :eek:...I would never have named it "The Fat Kid" if it was a female...but I get it, "Chris" is like "Pat" it's one of those "Gender Neutral" names that can be very confusing.o_O I leave those names alone until I have visual confirmation..I always look for an Adams Apple :eek: yep, clears any confusion right up!

Last edited:
I played a 4 set gig outside on Saturday. It was mid 40's and windy. Froze my a$$ off! I've taken a break the last couple days.

The nitro on my MJT Strat body checked like crazy, but the CU22 brushed it off like, "What?"

Good luck with your hands friends. It's been two years now since I had surgery on my right thumb to repair a bum pulley. Hand pain sucks!

Haha. The tip of my right thumb and big toe were going numb by the end! I have another one on the 24th that is apparently outside, too. Thankfully it's only two hours this time.

I hope you’re getting paid the $10,000 per show you deserve for playing in weather like that!

None of the women I know get apples from Adam - they say he thinks he’s God’s gift to the world.

Hmmm, are you guys sure it was an apple?
Hmmm, must be a different Adam...the dude I heard of was giving them ribs, no wait maybe it was.a Mc Rib...I heard it was back..no that can't be right...what if they were Vegan?? Oh thats right...I dont think that's really meat...no wait...I dunno? Dangit this is hard!!

Back