Did someone snag this PS from Sweetwater?

That's a beauty.

For those drooling over it and feeling like they missed out (you did) there are couple incredible looking quilt tops (1st one in particular) 594 Wood Library at Chuck Levin's right now in Private Stock color Salmon.
Believe it or not these are guitars from their 2018 store anniversary run that are still trickling in from PRS... 4 years later.
You need to call/text them as they aren't listed anywhere yet; most of their stuff isn't... Ask for Luke (he's the rep who helped me).

I had the invoice ready for the 1st one Wednesday, but after sleeping over it and finding something very unique used piece yesterday I ended up getting that used PS instead.
Still thinking about it that 594 though because that quilt easily rivals many of the far less than spectacular quilt tops seen on some PS the past year:
XGHLvbv.jpg

Qul0q98.jpg
I wish I could find something like this in pattern or pattern regular instead of vintage.

I went back and forth with SW rep all morning on this one. They listed it as 594 but from what the rep and I came to the conclusion was that it’s basically a McCarty with a 2 piece bridge. Glad I was able to make the deal.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/attachments/psf-8-jpg.9927/

I would agree with that assessment because it also has a beefy Pattern neck instead of a Pattern Vintage. So the part that makes it a 594 would be the scale length and the current production pickups. (There should be a push/pull in there somewhere.)

I would agree with that assessment because it also has a beefy Pattern neck instead of a Pattern Vintage. So the part that makes it a 594 would be the scale length and the current production pickups. (There should be a push/pull in there somewhere.)
I asked the SW rep before purchasing and they said it was a 25” scale length. It does have push/pull.

Sadly everything is pattern vintage.
Since you said that, I compared mine to a custom 24 that I know for sure is a pattern thin. I now think my hang tag is wrong. Oh well I still love the guitar. I didn’t even ask what the neck carve was when I bought because I had assumed it would be pattern vintage like all other 594s.

Volume and tone controls?
This thread kind of mixed up with the discussion about the Wood Library 594s that Chuck Levins has.
The Private Stock McCarty that I got from Sweetwater only has 1 tone and 1 volume control.

This thread kind of mixed up with the discussion about the Wood Library 594s that Chuck Levins has.
The Private Stock McCarty that I got from Sweetwater only has 1 tone and 1 volume control.
You know, because that PS has a confusing name you should just get rid of it. I’m here for you.

Thanks for the correction. I see where I turned left when I should have turned right.

Back