Did I mention hurricanes suck???

Just started raining here... Few gusts, but no worse than a storm off the lake or river...

Thank the Lord we didn't get much here near Charleston tri-county area.

Unfortunately, I believe there were 7 deaths in North Carolina and 1 in South Carolina. :(

Lotta people north of us without power, etc... Just think if she would have hit Cat 3 or 4 instead
of weakening...

Thank the Lord we didn't get much here near Charleston tri-county area.

Unfortunately, I believe there were 7 deaths in North Carolina and 1 in South Carolina. :(

Lotta people north of us without power, etc... Just think if she would have hit Cat 3 or 4 instead
of weakening...

Glad to hear you guys got the least of it. Friggin hurricanes are brutal this time of the year. After working in N.O. after Katrina, I abruptly changed my "move to the coast when I retire plan/goal" OBVIOUSLY...now it's move somewhere in the Rocky Mountain Range...it's not hot and oppressivley humid 10 months of the year, not much of a threat of tornados or hurricanes, it's beautiful and the ganga is legal....I mean hell, what's not to love??? Well there's the snow storms and rediculously high costs of living...but hey ya can't have everything...right!

I am really glad you guys are safe and no guitars or cats were harmed! Winning!

Last edited:
Got a work buddy that retired a few years ago. He's originally from Colorado and is always making family and ganja party visits there... LoL!

WTF did I just listen to?

It's a one man band, and he dresses like this when he plays live. I'm in the far back of this photo

215364_10100402910386251_1655981_n.jpg

Back