Did another acoustic thing

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Did a little short acoustic set, out doors, in front of a local art gallery. Didn't have the whole band, but we were able to get in a good five songs or so. Fun stuff to be out on a nice day, in the fresh air, playing music. I didn't know it ahead of time, but this is EXACTLY what I needed to help take my mind off of the happenings of the past couple of weeks, and what is to come over the next week or two. (I was using my SE A40E today) :D

8_6_21_art_gallery_short_set_by_klbryanphotography_deopv25-fullview.jpg

Did a little short acoustic set, out doors, in front of a local art gallery. Didn't have the whole band, but we were able to get in a good five songs or so. Fun stuff to be out on a nice day, in the fresh air, playing music. I didn't know it ahead of time, but this is EXACTLY what I needed to help take my mind off of the happenings of the past couple of weeks, and what is to come over the next week or two. (I was using my SE A40E today) :D

8_6_21_art_gallery_short_set_by_klbryanphotography_deopv25-fullview.jpg
Fantastic that you were able to get out and boogie! Thanks for sharing the pic! If there is any recording of this session, be sure to give us a taste!

Back