Diary of a Day that didn't Suck

tiboy

Breakfast and a post meal cigar while surfing the net. One and a half hours with the McCarty 594 at full volume. Lunch and a better post meal cigar with a good book. Another 1.5 hours with 594 at full volume. Off to the gym with the bike. Twenty mile mellow bike ride from the gym. A quick circuit with the weights and a refreshing shower. Arrive home to find chicken francaise, broccoli, tomato pedals, salad and a nice Cabernet on the table. And here I sit pontificating with my final cigar of the day. All in all, today did not suck.

I quit smoking a LONG time ago but I used to go to BMW and Moto Guzzi bike rallies in Iowa Wisconsin and Illinois. Used to love drinking beer and smoking cigars with my biker buds.

Sounds great tiboy.

My day did not remotely suck either, even though the planned bike ride up a mountain didn't happen. Highlights include being taken to a great craft distillery by my daughter (my birthday present, even though I was in town for her birthday). We had some excellent spirits and I'm expecting some very good single malt from them in a few years.

Finished up with some delicious bison ragu.

Not knowing what tomato pedals are I'd have to pass but the rest sounds lush.

Rise early, play cus 24 all morning, pub for a few sherbets, back home to find my tax refund is in the process. a good day had.
Let the GAS begin!!

Back