[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1787_zps6961817f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1825_zpsccbecf19.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1823_zps8833d94a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1796_zps50dec471.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Picked up this 2004 CE22 over the weekend. Hardware was corroded(I for one am not a fan of the relic'd look) the body was a sea of swirls and the frets and fret board were in need of some much needed TLC. The strings weren't even on properly. Not abused, but not shown a whole lot of attention either. :( After quite a bit of work, along with doing a proper setup, I am happy with the result. The guitar sounds great and I am really impressed with the Dragon 11 pickups.:beer:

Some people pay extra for that sort of thing!

Can I get 1st dibs? That's a very sweet looking guitar. I'm an opaque paint kind of guy but there are a few transparents that get me, McCarty Burst and Whale Blue being the main two.

Some people pay extra for that sort of thing!

Can I get 1st dibs? That's a very sweet looking guitar. I'm an opaque paint kind of guy but there are a few transparents that get me, McCarty Burst and Whale Blue being the main two.
Thanks John but I think I might be holding on to this one for a while!

Nice catch! I love those pups too... My CU22 has those in it.
Matt, I had read some love/hate reviews on the Dragon 2's. They will be staying put! I really feel they work on this guitar.

Great score man! Looks very nice! I kinda think the wide-fat CEs are fairly uncommon too, at least Ive never found one. :laugh:

In 2004 almost all new PRS guitars came with 9s, they went to factory 10s about the time DGTs were starting to buzz IIRC, around the Experience in '07 when the solid color Cu24s with zebra 7s came out.

Great score man! Looks very nice! I kinda think the wide-fat CEs are fairly uncommon too, at least Ive never found one. :laugh:

In 2004 almost all new PRS guitars came with 9s, they went to factory 10s about the time DGTs were starting to buzz IIRC, around the Experience in '07 when the solid color Cu24s with zebra 7s came out.
Thanks!!

Matt, I had read some love/hate reviews on the Dragon 2's. They will be staying put! I really feel they work on this guitar.

Yeah, some people like them, some don't. But that's what this game is all about... finding what works for you and taking advantage of that.

I love the 57/08s in my Stripped 58 as well, but they re completely different monsters :)

Back