DGT Whole lotta Rosie

For me it’s too much. But I’m not a fan of dark pickup rings in general. Don’t like chrome rings either. I think they look weird. But I love the guitar otherwise. I’d have some cream colored rings to match the tuning keys if it were mine.

Oh, my! That color!?!!? Not quite faded dark blue, not quite faded dark green... Whatever it is, it's dark & mysterious.

The clash of glossy top with satin pickup rings is spoiling it for me. I'd be tempted to oil them and get a bit more of a sheen to them.

I like it. They look great. I’m typically a fan of the traditional cream or black but I have one guitar with wood rings that softened me up to them. I was going to put the original rings on but in the end I like the wood ones. Good choice on yours. Goes well with the guitar color

I dig the guitar! Killer! Phenomenal color and solid rosewood neck is high on my wish list.

I like rosewood rings but they don't work for me on that guitar. Maybe its different in real life but the rosewood shade doesn't fit well. I know it took me a few days to warm up to my rosewood rings. Sometimes I wonder if it was better before? I half way think on my guitar if I added rosewood knobs it would flow better..

Back