DGT video with Paul

Nice! So cool to see the living breathing genesis of these guitars. Can’t do that with some guitars!

I went through a bunch of McCartys; two of which I should‘ve kept because they were semi rare. At a friend’s house, I plugged into a Bogner Shiva with his new DGT (they had just been introduced.) It was game over. Bought one a few weeks later. No sell guitar.

Thanks for the video!

Guys,

Could you folks describe the neck pattern of the DGT? Am genuinely curious, since my hands are too small for a Santana neck pattern, but might be interested in a DGT...

Guys,

Could you folks describe the neck pattern of the DGT? Am genuinely curious, since my hands are too small for a Santana neck pattern, but might be interested in a DGT...

It’s more or less the pattern regular. Not as wide or fat as the pattern, Kind of just right. Works on this guitar , also big frets and easy bends with 11’s.

Guys,

DGT talks about the neck shape at length here: The forum won't let me embed to a time, so skip to 1:24 manually:

I can’t understand how, in a good way, he’s playing with the bridge pickup and sound so thick :eek:

Guys,

It’s more or less the pattern regular. Not as wide or fat as the pattern, Kind of just right. Works on this guitar , also big frets and easy bends with 11’s.

Nut width is a little narrower too, I believe. 1/32 at the nut and 1/16 at the body.

Back