DGT & tweed amps is a match made in heaven!

Blackbear

I got out my Gold Top DGT (hadn't played it in a while) and plugged it into my Victoria Ivy League and was shocked at all the different killer tones I was able to get. The single coil tones were every bit as good as the humbuckers, and the range of sounds went from a bright clear treble, strat like tone all the way to a warm jazz tone on the neck humbucker. Now I want to get a DGT standard to go with my regular model, is there no end to this maddness???

I haven't found an amp that didn't sound good with my DGT's. I started with a white "regular" DGT, and ordered a "standard" on the last day they were available.

Both guitars sound, play, feel, and look great.

I was in love with my first McCarty, but the DGT has all the things I liked about the McCarty plus all the stuff DG thought to change... I have to agree with all his preferences.

I don't always get compliments on my tone from audience members... but people have been coming up to me regularly when I play my DGT's and commenting on how much they liked my sound.

I recently got a PRS "H" combo amp, and the DGT's sound amazing through that amp... as expected!

M

Back