DGT in the neck!

Mike Duncan

DGT Player
I seem to have to have lost the ability to normally post photos...but anyway, I had the idea to upgrade my '05 Fender American Vintage RI Telecaster Custom with a new bridge, TV Jones Classic Plus in the bridge position and a DGT in the neck slot. The guitar is incredible. I can split the DGT and then, of course, blend it with the 'Tron. It's a neat, unusual, and cool looking (if I say so myself) guitar!
282746_10150932840672412_519797411_9685072_1182102477_n.jpg

Link probably won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give up. I no longer can post pictures. Doesn't really matter, no one has said much about the guitar anyway....

I noticed the same problem when the forum switched software and I had to redo the password thing. Some settings were changed. Try going to your profile and changing the option for the editor used for posts. I forget how the options are phrased off the top of my head, but one is just text, one was advanced features (this will give the little icons on the top of the box to and links, photos, etc) and one is WYSIWYG - will probably give the same options but show the result in the edit box.

Should fix you up.

EDIT: to save you hunting: click settings on the top of the page, then general settings on the left side - scroll down to the bottom to see the message editing options - probably defaulted to basic, so switch to either of the others.

Last edited:
I give up. I no longer can post pictures. Doesn't really matter, no one has said much about the guitar anyway....
Now that people can see the guitar, you'll likely get some comments. it's a beauty!

To make sure you have the buttons required to post pics:
1) Click on Settings (top right of the home page after you log in)
2) Click on General Settings (mid-way down the left side of the page)
3) Scroll to the Miscellaneous Settings section at the bottom of the page and change the Message Editor Interface from Basic to Standard. If you want even more editing options, choose Enhanced.

Real curious Mike about a DGT BRIDGE p/u in the neck. At least I can get a Tele with a decent sized neck...alway interested in pickups!

Back