DGT Frets

P90s

How much do you notice the larger frets on the DGT? I spend most of my time on a McCarty HB. Any comparison you can make to the McCarty or to a Les Paul R9 or modern Strat would be great. Thank you!

I notice them in a great way! Been a fan of big frets for a very long time, so the DGT feels right at home. Even my old Les Paul has 6100s. But having played numerous R9s, the difference isn’t really a factor to me. The DGT simply feels fantastic and the frets are part of the magic.

I notice them in a great way! Been a fan of big frets for a very long time, so the DGT feels right at home. Even my old Les Paul has 6100s. But having played numerous R9s, the difference isn’t really a factor to me. The DGT simply feels fantastic and the frets are part of the magic.
100% agree!

First I do like my DGT a bunch even more I have all the electronics sorted :)
I've heard some say it plays easier than most similar guitars, I don't feel it, but I don't think I am that sensitive to necks and frets and such.
What I like is the control layout having both Vol controls with out the 4 knob layout I fine awkward. I am fine with just 2 knobs But the extra Vol lets you dial in an extra setting for the middle position.

Back