DGT fan... NGD’s

Thomasfxlt

Oops I did it again....

Bought the DGT goldtop 2 weeks ago and loved it so much I started shopping for a 10top. Here they are. Dk cherry burst is an Artist. It’s a difficult guitar to photograph accurately. This is close. Both the Gold and Cherry weigh approx 7.6lbs. Still getting use to the 11’s but almost there. GREAT pickups and very nice single coil tap. The white one on the bottom is my first PRS that still have. I think an 89' w a sweet switch

htt

Room light
plbPmKl.jpg

Daylite shot
tfX2xuw.jpg

sRhEG6w.jpg

h8ZDOou.jpg

Last edited:
SWEET Group !!!! Congrats on the new addition.

I have 10s on mine just an FYI

IMG_3106 by

Bought the DGT goldtop 2 weeks ago and loved it so much I started shopping for a 10top. Here they are. Dk cherry burst is an Artist. Both around 7.6lbs. Still getting use to the 11’s but almost there. GREAT pickups and very nice single coil tap. The white one on the bottom is why first PRS that still have. I think an 89' w a sweet switch

SWEET Group !!!! Congrats on the new addition.

I have 10s on mine just an FYI

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152274366@N08/
I put 10's on the Goldtop immediately. Set the action down a touch. I just got the dk cherry today. It's factory right now and for whatever reason feels better than the other did when I got it. I may leave it stock for a few weeks and compare the 2. Pretty easy change. These are both 2020 builds so they have the TCI and nitro over poly finish.

Back