DG 30

Bluzen

I'm looking for some feedback on the DG 30. I'm ready to make the transition to a single channel amp and gig several times a month. I'm currently using a Mesa Express 5:50 plus and find myself using just a couple pedals off the clean side and I can't seem to tweak the dirty channel to what I want. I do most of the guitar work in the 4 piece band I play in and feel the 2 X 12 cab would be perfect for what I need. I usually reach for a Custom 24 or a P22 for guitars and occasionally a silver sky. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I'm looking for some feedback on the DG 30. I'm ready to make the transition to a single channel amp and gig several times a month. I'm currently using a Mesa Express 5:50 plus and find myself using just a couple pedals off the clean side and I can't seem to tweak the dirty channel to what I want. I do most of the guitar work in the 4 piece band I play in and feel the 2 X 12 cab would be perfect for what I need. I usually reach for a Custom 24 or a P22 for guitars and occasionally a silver sky. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I've been playing through one (as well as other amps) since 2014. I love it. Happy to answer any questions, and I may have a clip of it on Soundcloud as well.

Back