Design on a Dimebag.

Hey Sergio, nice rescue. If you want to add a little more hybrid vibe, send me your address, and I'll send you some gold polepiece screws to complete the look.

Thanks guys!

Brad, your offer is welcomed and appreciated! I really only need six, but let me start my own Pay It Forward thread, I feel like I have to give back before I can accept any more good karma, I have been so lucky lately!

OrsenWellesClapping.gif

Nice work! Its great you made it all your own. Looks unique and all the colors really work together. Congratulations on a completing your project with results you can be proud of.

Fanastic work under the conditions you did it in. Hopefully I wilk be able to try my hand at a project like that and have it come out half as good as yours.

Awesome work! I told myself I would never refinish a guitar again, but that makes me want to try.

When I'm rich an famous, I want my car to look like this guitar. This supersexy guitar. :cool:

When you are rich and famous I'll come paint your car, aw screw it! I'll come do it now. All we need is a case of red wine and some rattle cans.

! I told myself I would never refinish a guitar again, but that makes me want to try.

I always tell myself the same thing, and then something blue winds up in my hands!

Back