Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

Done leather trim yet?
Oooo...urban cowboy motif? There’s an idea.

Where’s the thumbs-down button for the drink selection. No self respecting Sergio would forego adding cheap bubbly to the drink menu. I’m calling zombie BS. o_O

In fear of giving away my super-secret PS ideas...pirate theme. But you have to drink like a pirate and talk like a pirate through the rest of the thread, if you go this way. :D

Where’s the thumbs-down button for the drink selection. No self respecting Sergio would forego adding cheap bubbly to the drink menu. I’m calling zombie BS. o_O

In fear of giving away my super-secret PS ideas...pirate theme. But you have to drink like a pirate and talk like a pirate through the rest of the thread, if you go this way. :D

There's no cheap bubbly on the menu. The vanilla vodka is always on sale though... On the plus side, the orange juice prevents scurvy.

Have to dress like a pirate, too.

puffyshirt.gif

Clear coated:

G5Kuvc4.jpg

6Bs5k4h.jpg

There are some imperfections that I'll need to address, but all in all it looks pretty good without any sanding or buffing. If you look real close you can see some bleed on the binding around the neck pocket from my touchups... nothing that a little fun with a razor blade won't take care of though. Speaking of which, I felt as though enough time had passed that I could cut the maskidgtape plugs for the bridge posts.

PXmGjW5.jpg

While we're on the subject of bridges, my guitarfather (like a godfather but way better) sent me a present for this beastie:

1J7dW4b.jpg

So far so good. The $4 can of gold spray paint reacts remarkably similar to light like a real gold top would. Sometimes it's bronze-y, sometimes it's pale, sometimes it just looks tan, and other times it's gold f@ckin' GOLD! It reminds me of my old Norlin era GT Deluxe I used to sport. Hell, even the sh!tty paint job is spot on! There's usually a little bit (no sh!t) of Gibson going on with the Bernie's, but this one I decided needed a little more to cop that kinda Joe Bonamassa (is that how you spell it? who cares?) Gold Top-Black Back vibe. The Berniemassa? :rolleyes::p

Love it

Black pickup covers or etched like the BK ray guns?

Enjoying the thread, bet it will sound monster through that new DG amp

Clear coated:

G5Kuvc4.jpg

6Bs5k4h.jpg

There are some imperfections that I'll need to address, but all in all it looks pretty good without any sanding or buffing. If you look real close you can see some bleed on the binding around the neck pocket from my touchups... nothing that a little fun with a razor blade won't take care of though. Speaking of which, I felt as though enough time had passed that I could cut the maskidgtape plugs for the bridge posts.

PXmGjW5.jpg

While we're on the subject of bridges, my guitarfather (like a godfather but way better) sent me a present for this beastie:

1J7dW4b.jpg

So far so good. The $4 can of gold spray paint reacts remarkably similar to light like a real gold top would. Sometimes it's bronze-y, sometimes it's pale, sometimes it just looks tan, and other times it's gold f@ckin' GOLD! It reminds me of my old Norlin era GT Deluxe I used to sport. Hell, even the sh!tty paint job is spot on! There's usually a little bit (no sh!t) of Gibson going on with the Bernie's, but this one I decided needed a little more to cop that kinda Joe Bonamassa (is that how you spell it? who cares?) Gold Top-Black Back vibe. The Berniemassa? :rolleyes::p

Lookin' good, bro-hammer!

Back