Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

nicely done but what does it sound like, r u feeling it?

That looks awesome....makes me think I should just bolt together my long delayed project and not give a sh!t what it looks like......

Ha! Only I was trying to make this look this way. :oops:

But yeah, you should get that thing together, Paul. Spend a little time on it. Grab some of that nitro from the store and just give it a spray every couple of weeks until you're feeling motivated.

nicely done but what does it sound like, r u feeling it?

It sounds kinda like an LP. Fat and chewy bass tones and a rockin' bridge pup sound.. Sounds great and feels really comfy, especially the neck. The overly rolled fingerboard edges and reduced finish really make it feel "broken in". I'm feeling it, for sure. And the 53/10 finally sounds like those videos CRGTR did all those years ago.

I still have to swap pup covers but... I think I need a higher voltage iron.

Damn Sergio, maybe you should come to work for PRS?

You guys need one of those bathroom attendants, huh? I'll make the whole S2 line smell like Drakkar Noir.

I feel the same way about relic’d guitars as you do about blue ones, Serg, but I did enjoy watching you screw this one up (I like science experiments).

It reminds me of being a 10 year old and carefully building plastic warship models, only to put firecrackers inside them and watch them blow up and sink.

Now I think you should relic your DG30, plug your relic guitar into it, and blow it up realistically. Be sure to get a video of the process. :)

The whole house except the basement is “de Blanc”. Although I may paint it yellow this spring... seems like a happy color

When we moved to this house, we painted my son's room yellow (he originally wanted black, but do you thing I can get him to listen to metal?). His room glowed like Marcellus Wallace's briefcase.

Now it's blue. His choice.

Back