Design On A Dimebag V. The Horror Episode

No, no, no, it can’t wait. The mini-series will get cancelled! If we’re going to get “Sergios Extreme Guitar Makeover” signed for another two seasons, we need to have a new exciting episode ready to air every week. As long as they keep airing right after Wayne’s World it will have a good audience lead-in from the target market.

Oh I would watch it for sure...no matter how good/bad it is it would be exponentially better than this Bravo trash Red is watching right now! I'm all over anything that doesn't involve one or more screaming and bickering women...for real.o_O

I know it’s not aging, but I’ve seen a UK luthier use a blow torch on shiny chrome and it goes a wicked blue/rainbow effect, maybe for the next project??

expprsmisc04.jpg

That's really cool! I knew what you were describing in the post and the color or should I say discoloration...Our boy Sergio might be okay with the "blued" pickup covers. I think they would go well with the relic theme...how bout it Sergio? A little blue?

No? Didn't think so...no matter...This thing is gonna be killllller!

I'll hang with you in the blue house of shame.

If I need an excuse I can claim mine's part green.
Don’t ‘dis the blue, faded whale is an immense colour and some of the blues that the guys use are immense. We’re all different, embrace the colours!

Back