Design On A Dimebag Update…Not this year…Tragedy has struck...

Now you really have something to talk about with all those G guys.:biggrin:

A PRS neck snap will never sound like a Gibson snap... No way, no how. I'll never understand why people have to compare the two.. totally different.

I was heartbroken when I saw those pics. Glad to see you have decided to continue the project. Good luck.

Right you are Sergio, a LP neck snap is warm but with grit an d bite, a PRS neck snap is kind of sterile and I've just never bonded with them.

A PRS neck snap will never sound like a Gibson snap... No way, no how. I'll never understand why people have to compare the two.. totally different.

Right you are Sergio, a LP neck snap is warm but with grit an d bite, a PRS neck snap is kind of sterile and I've just never bonded with them.

Yep, no soul or mojo in a PRS neck snap.

But the real issue is that the Gibson neck snap is the neck snap we all grew up with, and PRS has to compete with our memories. PRSh has said if he could only get guys like Hendrix and SRV to snap his necks...

FINALLY I have it back!

In preparation for hopefully getting Paul's signature on the guitar at Brian'sGrand Opening tomorrow, my daughter has finally "finished the paint. Since PhotoF#ckit is now trash, here are some earlier pics and new paint as of today!
F8mcDyn.jpg
dKLzit7.jpg
RGRuNvA.jpg

Now as of today...
Xq1goX2.jpg

e2GJQZP.jpg

WxmPvFT.jpg

Looks fantastic! Almost makes me wish I had a guitar to send her to paint for me.

Back