DELETE (duplicate)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
That's when Scott and I get REALLY GOOFY! Sleep deprivation and delirium set in, and in (cough) one case, maybe in some meds... Oh, it's fun. You should be around after midnight sometime!

Sorry bro...apparently, I slept for like three days...I think..hmm...wait I kinda remember breakfast...I dunno...we'll just call it a "Momentary Lapse" or a glitch in the Matrix. :cool:

Sorry bro...apparently, I slept for like three days...I think..hmm...wait I kinda remember breakfast...I dunno...we'll just call it a "Momentary Lapse" or a glitch in the Matrix. :cool:

I was about ready to call the authorities just in case code name "Operation Mindcrime" had actually happened. Per our plan, if you disappear for more than 3 days, I first go to the satellite photos to look for fresh digging in the back yard. Obviously my first thought was, that Red just found out about the two new guitars. Boy, am I relieved! I do have Saul Goodman on speed dial though, just in case.

You did miss the big Friday Night Bash though.

Crumby is incorrect spelling, for the fourth time!
crumb·y
/ˈkrəmē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. 1.
    like or covered in crumbs.
  2. 2.
    variant spelling of crummy.
please keep in mind that not everyone is from the same place as you, went to the same school as you, or speak the same language as you. Let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:
crumb·y
/ˈkrəmē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. 1.
    like or covered in crumbs.
  2. 2.
    variant spelling of crummy.
please keep in mind that not everyone is from the same place as you, went to the same school as you, or speak the same language as you. Let it go.

Why would they tell you to learn to pronounce adjective if you’re trying to get the definition of ‘crumby’?

Seams like a krumby thing to dew.

I see what I did there...

Why would they tell you to learn to pronounce adjective if you’re trying to get the definition of ‘crumby’?

Seams like a krumby thing to dew.

I see what I did there...
Internet dicktionary. It had a link to hear the word.

I sausage stuff when I was a kid and had to copy just about every page as pun ish mint for one thing or an udder.

Back