DELETE (duplicate)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
I'm only replying because, well, her picture deserved being shown again. :)

However, it does appear that she may have a piece of lettuce stuck in her upper molars on her right (our left) side. :eek:

Where the hell is Toothace when we need him!

All the people the celebs have prepping them for an event like that, and NO ONE is checking her teeth!

Lettuce entertain you...
Like Rebecca Romaine?
mystique.jpg

Poor Julie Bowen. I never met herbivore, but it must be hard to romaine calm reading asparaging remarks from a bunch of dudes jalapeño business.
Obviously a root awakening, although she may not carrot all about us airing our emotional cabbage. It’s enough to herb your enthusiasm to produce more puns. Not to lettuce all down...but there’s not mushroom left in this thread. Let’s Kale it quits.

Poor Julie Bowen. I never met herbivore, but it must be hard to romaine calm reading asparaging remarks from a bunch of dudes jalapeño business.
Obviously a root awakening, although she may not carrot all about us airing our emotional cabbage. It’s enough to herb your enthusiasm to produce more puns. Not to lettuce all down...but there’s not mushroom left in this thread. Let’s Kale it quits.

Well, there's no need to turnip your nose at all of this.

That’s what medical school will do for you. :p:D:D:D

Let’s not get our parsnips in an uproar. I’m not sure where to starch, but we better stop dressing this up and turn over a new leaf. Otherwise Shawn or a moderator may toss us to restore slaw and order.

Back